Even though the Tulsa median rent of $757 appears like a deal when compared with pricier metros that are coastal rent nevertheless represents 19.4% of month-to-month earnings for anyone making under $20,000 each year. Those in Tulsa with mortgages owe, an average of, $1,187 per thirty days, which aligns with Oklahomans general ($1,156).
Each month can be a burden whether you own or check out tids site rent, sometimes making payments.
Below are a few resources for rental support in Tulsa:
- Not as much as $20,000: 19.4per cent
- $20,000 to $34,999: 18.3per cent
- $35,000 to $49,999: 15.2per cent
- $50,000 to $74,999: 17.6percent
- $75,000 or maybe more: 25.9percent